Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wild yet pretty makeup ideas?

I want something attention grabbing, exotic, maybe even weird looking.





I'm so bored with my usual: mascara, brown shadow, blush, lipgloss





I'm up for experimenting with different colors.





I love eyeliner and eye shadow.





I have brown eyes and red hair.





any ideas? pictures?





thanksWild yet pretty makeup ideas?
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-2959692.鈥?/a>


try mixing it up with really dark pigmented shadesWild yet pretty makeup ideas?
You have to go to youtube.com and look at this girl, she does tutorials and show you exactly how to put it on.





http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81





Good luck and have fun with your make up! I know I do when I watch these videos!





yo鈾o
go to purzebuzz.com





the girl that runs it has some pretty good ideas for make up with cool colors.
try a tatoo on ur face that is attention grabbing, exotic, and wierd looking
try purple or blue eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats