Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you like Wet n' wild makeup?

everything i've tried from that brand has been horrible...Do you like Wet n' wild makeup?
It depends what type of makeup. I don't think I would ever try a concealer or powder makeup from Wet N Wild. I like brands that are more well-known and a little more expensive, like CoverGirl or Revlon. Sometimes I use more expensive brands, like Benefit. However, I would use something like eyeshadow or blush from Wet N Wild because for me, I don't feel like eyeshadow really has to be high quality (or super expensive) to stay on for a few hours.


However, I do use Wet n Wild nail polish. Their black nail polish is one of the best I've ever used. It's hard to find a really good black nail polish that is really black and not streaky or see through.Do you like Wet n' wild makeup?
I like Wet n Wild's Ultimate Expressions e/s palettes. They are awesome. I honestly haven't trued anything other than their eye shadows and before I bought it, I did my research and found a lot of people use it. Now granted you're not going to get the same level of product as MAC or L'Oreal (My personal FAV) but, as most people have probably responded, you get what you pay for. But personally, I think this is a great brand. You just can't put your faith into every product they sell. But the eyeshadow palettes get a good rating from me. Try L'Oreal, Jesse's Girl (Sold at Rite Aid) and of course MAC. You'll love either of these brands. Hope I helped ;-)
I really dislike it. It doesn't stay on and even though it's cheap, you don't get what you pay for. The only thing that actually worked for me was the black liquid liner, but it still isn't good quality. I like Mac and Urban Decay myself. . .





:]
yep every piece of makeup that i own is from wet n' wild!!!!!!!!!! i totally think its awesome and its really good prices.
absolutely hate it
You get what you pay for in make up.
the eyeliners i love!! been using them for years!
i havent tried it but my cusin likes it a lot.. shes 13
i do not like wet n' wild make up. My modeling instructor told us not 2 use it.
no, don't waste your money even though its so cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats