Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you need an art qualification to become a makeup artist?

I want to become a make up artist, and i am good at make up but i am not very good at art in general.


will fashion colleges expect an art qualification, and it it possible to become a succesful makeup artist without an art qualification?Do you need an art qualification to become a makeup artist?
No. Becoming a successful make-up artist is about being good at what you do and having a portfolio of work to show for it.





I don't have any formal training. I've been playing with makeup since elementary school. Everything i've learned has been from research and experimenting on friends (or myself) in my bathroom!





But that hasn't stopped me from churning out gorgeous pin-up models week after week. I've never once had a client or an employer question my schooling or qualifications because when it comes down to it, they love my product.





So don't get discouraged because you're not good in art (I can't draw to save my life!) if you're good at makeup, that's all that matters. Just start building your portfolio to show people what you can do.





Good luck!Do you need an art qualification to become a makeup artist?
depends on what kinda makeup artist u wanna become. i'm a media makeup artist, i do tv, film, print....i also do air brush, a little special affect makeup. all you need to do is to go to a makeup school.





it is fun, but most of us don't make enough money lol.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2118144_become-p鈥?/a>
Your best bet is to go to cosmetology school - most makeup artists today have done that. AND a good many places want you state licensed - and the only way to get that is to go to cosmetology school.
im not sure ..


sorry.


answer my question please





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats