Thursday, December 3, 2009

Am i wearing too wild of makeup?

ok...i wear normal makeup on my face, but on my eyes i wear grey and black shadow on to and a little bit on the bottom and on the corners and black and grey eyeliner and black mascara. sometimes i wear bright blue and purple eyeshadow with electric blue eyeliner and purple shimmer and blue black mascara. in your opinion, is this too much?Am i wearing too wild of makeup?
Well, the grey and black shadow doesn't bother me as much. But the BRIGHT blue and purple shadow, that's the one I can't stand. And that's where I draw the line.Am i wearing too wild of makeup?
Maybe little too much for every day look..
Really us guys don't pay much attention to makeup. If you have good skin I don't think it matters. I've seen somepeople with too much makeup. I like those natural skin colors.
the blacks and greys are fine. I always have liked the smoky look. But I think all those shimmers and bright colors is kinda too much
well i think you should only wear gray %26amp; black at night, and bright blue and purple eye shadow never i think it might look tacky but its your face you know what looks better on you and remember that guys prefer a more natural face.
if it looks nice, who cares...u see to use alot more than i do for my eyes...but i'd look like a raccoon...my eyes are big tho...
don't use the shimmery shadow and if you want color try paler colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats