Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Art brushes as makeup brushes?

Hello, i would like to know if you believe a brush intended for painting and/or art should be used as a typical make-up brush.








Thanks again.Art brushes as makeup brushes?
You can defiantly use art brushes as mmakeup brushes. After all if they are high quality natural or synthetic brushes.. they are just brushes.





Many makeup artist use art brushes for make-up. Art brushes can just be as expensive as akeup brushes, only difference is that the branding is different.Art brushes as makeup brushes?
Just make sure it's clean!
Art brushes will work, just not as well as makeup brushes.
I think that'll be a good idea. Thank you because I am sure to try it!
Not sure, but I guess they would do the same sort of job..but of course, some paintbrushes are coarse and some are soft. I only know of the really soft ones that I picked up and played with ';kiddie'; makeup when I was a toddler because I didn't have any makeup brushes of my own.
I don't think so, I wouldn't reccomend it.


Makeup brushes are specifically designed to not harm or damage your skin. Art brushes are not.





Hope this helps!
Do NOT use a paint brush as a make-up brush!Just don't do it. Really harsh on your skin.
uhh, it's not really what its used for, but if your useing it just to do your lips, or dust on some eyeshadow it's ok, depending on the tip of the brush of course.
I think an art brush works well as a cosmetic brush. Escpecially for concealer and eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats