Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is My Makeup TOO Wild? I Don't go for the natural look, but i dont want to look like a total CLOWN either.

-I wear concealor and i blend it very well


-I wear a bit of bare mineral powder to even out my skintone


-I wear a bit of black eyeliner, but not all around my eye!


-I wear CLEAR lipgloss/chapstick


-I wear fake lashes, but they are 100% natural looking and not too long whatsoever


-I wear a medium shade of pink-wine eyeshadow to make my eyes pop


-and I wear ONE SWEEP of bare mineral warmth on my cheekbones...looks natural.








Do you think i'd look like a clown still? The lashes, liner, and eyeshadow are 100% nessesary for me to look my best.





I used to wear ALOT more and my face was very caked up. I just want to make sure it doesnt look so cakey this schollyear.Is My Makeup TOO Wild? I Don't go for the natural look, but i dont want to look like a total CLOWN either.
no not at all sounds gr8 to me and i am a professional if you are going to bother applying makeup you may as well have it see-ableIs My Makeup TOO Wild? I Don't go for the natural look, but i dont want to look like a total CLOWN either.
It doesn't sound too much at all but sounds like you have an artistic flair for knowing just how to artfully use all those products and bring them all together to create your look, which I would bet is fabulous! Bravo!
I would have to see a pic to determine that, but with out seeing one where can you find the time to do all of that?
not at all...it doesnt matter how much makeup you wear...as long as you go for the natural look then you wont look like a clown. i wear false eyelashes all the time cuz i used to wear waterproof mascara and its hard to come off
I totally understand your dilemma. I'm an old school 80's girl, so, like, my makeup is way too loud and my hair is like, totally huge. Trying to look natural is totally unnatural to me, so I've tried to tone it down but usually end up looking like I've been dead for two days. (I need some color.) I watch ';What Not to Wear'; on TLC and I'm always amazed at their makeup artist, Carmindy, because she has the clean, fresh look down pat. Check out some of her techniques at TLC's website or at www.carmindy.com. I really like how she makes everyone look so sparkly yet socially acceptable. I hope if I keep practicing I'll get it right someday. LOL! Good luck!!!
doesnt sound like too much to me. you dont even wear foundation... i wear eyeliner around my eye, eyeshadow various shades depends on my mood, colored lipgloss, mascara, very light blush. its not about how much its how you blend it.
Sounds very natural to me.
Sound fine to me..
I think it sounds perfect! As long as the fake eyelashes arent obvious then it is good! I
it doesnt seem too wild at all. Bareminerals is so good too. it really evens out your skin tone. you probally should get more focuss to your eyes and/or lips to give it a prettier look.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/lo鈥?/a>


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/lo鈥?/a>
Your makeup doesn't sound very cakish but one word of advice if you are looking to tone it down try skipping the fake lashs K
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats