Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm hosting an 80's themed party & i'm looking for bright eye makeup art to wear that night. any suggestions?

Pictures would be amazing because all my searches come up empty. I want makeup art that actually frames my eye not just something on my eye lid.I'm hosting an 80's themed party %26amp; i'm looking for bright eye makeup art to wear that night. any suggestions?
makeup in te 80's were really bright and cheap makeup


green, blue, black, eyeshadows


loads of eyeliner ..red lips


crazy hair ..insane clothesI'm hosting an 80's themed party %26amp; i'm looking for bright eye makeup art to wear that night. any suggestions?
here's a great bright pink 80's look that the famous xsparkage from youtube did:





http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc334鈥?/a>





here's the tutorial:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0hzHFRNk鈥?/a>





she's amazing. (:


hope i helped!
You should try loreal H.I.P. creme eyeliner i use it all the tima and it is amazing and it has really vibrant colors, but i also advise that you have a really good makeup remover on hand because the makeup is really hard to get off.
I don't understand ';frames you eye'; but I did find a pic from the movie VALLEY GIRL from 1983. Totally hysterical eyemake up...I couldn't get just the movie cover, so when you click the link just look at the girl blowing the bubble.
Try false lashes too. They are cool but you need to practice putting them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats