Thursday, December 3, 2009

POLL: If Wet n' Wild was the only makeup in the world would you use it?

OF COURSE! Who wants to be without make-up, FOREVER? It wouldnt matter what the brand was, it's the fact that there is no more makeup in the world! Haha, but good question!POLL: If Wet n' Wild was the only makeup in the world would you use it?
I love Wet N Wild. Report Abuse
POLL: If Wet n' Wild was the only makeup in the world would you use it?
I would use it if it was the ONLY make up in the world, but its not the best brand...only thing of theirs that i would use now is the lip gloss, the eye shadows and mascara are no good
of course i would! i cant be makeupless, i look terrible. Plus, wet in wild is cheap, but that doesnt mean it doesnt work.
yes..i do use wet n wild eyeliner and concealer..its perfectly fine. just because its cheap doesnt mean its crappy and doesnt work.
What kind of question is this?? I have alot of money and have high-end makeup like dior and chanel yet I bought a wet%26amp;wild lipstick yesterday!! Nothing wrong with this brand at all!
I'm not one to wear a lot of makeup but I have used the lipsticks from Wet N Wild and they seem to be good so I guess my answer would be yes I would
Probably.





But I can't stand their foundation. Everything else it great but that.





:)
I don't know, I can't even use it cause it's so crappy it just makes me look worse... so no
yes i cant go a day without makeup!!!!
Yess.
Haha, yeah.





It's not the best though.
yeah,i like their tinted moisturizer:)


cheap but its good:)
of course it may be cheap but their eyeshadow quads are to die for
yeah i guess....
if it looked good on me yes
yes
...yes
yes
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats