Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I live in Mumbai and want to take a short course of learning the art of makeup. Where can I learn this?

This would not be for a career purpose but more to learn the nuances for myself.I live in Mumbai and want to take a short course of learning the art of makeup. Where can I learn this?
You do not need to spend all that money to learn to apply makeup. Go to www.youtube.com and type makeup tutorials on search. You will find 1000s of tutorials teaching you how to apply makeup. Remember it takes time and practice and the secret is blend, blend, blend.


All the best!!I live in Mumbai and want to take a short course of learning the art of makeup. Where can I learn this?
Hi. The personal grooming makeup courses are generally 15 days courses and the fees is not less than Rs. 10000 to Rs. 15000. Sometime back I had contacted few makeup artist in Mumbai. They were ready to teach on week-ends / Sundays (if u r busy on week days). They teach to males as well as females. The cost is high because during training, they allow you to use their cosmetics while practice and these cosmetics are very costly. First 3 to 4 sessions are theory and then its practical session. You can send email to me if you wish to know further. My email address is dongre_nitin@yahoo.co.in
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats