Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is anyone else having trouble finding the Wet 'n Wild makeup line?

I was just wondering. Walmart has stopped %26amp; so has Walgreens.Is anyone else having trouble finding the Wet 'n Wild makeup line?
Here you go:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>Is anyone else having trouble finding the Wet 'n Wild makeup line?
I agree that it's not great quality makeup and here you have an opportunity to step up with something of better quality; I'd say NYC is next best. I don't like Covergirl at all, but I would suggest Revlon any day.
I don't think too many places sell it anymore. It's not great quality. I used to wear it in junior high school, I think that's the market age group. I'm in my twentys now...haven't worn WetnWild for over ten years.
try cvs but wet'n wild makeup is not really good i would suggest another brand the best to me is avon but they r hard to find at the drug Store so try maybelline or revlon
NYC is the closest inexpensive line now
I haven't actually looked for it, but last time I got nail polish it was super watery and thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats