Thursday, December 3, 2009

I feel like going and doing something totally different/wild tomorrow. How should I do my hair/makeup?

I have blonde ,layered, medium length hair. I have fair skin and blue-green eyes. I am totally running out of ideas for makeup/hair. I usually straighten my hair and wear it down. For makeup I usually wear eyeshadow, liner, bareminerals, mascara, blush, yea lol basically everything!





P.S. Wild doesn't necessarily mean ';wild'; but something new, daring, bold. Haha take your pick of what wild means to youI feel like going and doing something totally different/wild tomorrow. How should I do my hair/makeup?
Tease your hair so it's all volumed and wear a really bright eyeliner or eyshadow that will look bright and stuff. Also paint your nails a really bright colour that will look bold.


鈾?br>




http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>I feel like going and doing something totally different/wild tomorrow. How should I do my hair/makeup?
try putting your hair up in a spiky bun or 2 spiky buns if you really want something different. and some shiny eye shadow!





oh! you can also try to have some fun with glitter! it creates some intresting effects if used the right way
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats