Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is wet n' wild a good makeup brand?

noIs wet n' wild a good makeup brand?
no its cheap and junky.i would recamend mabyline.Is wet n' wild a good makeup brand?
no its very junky spend another 10$ on somthing with quality
sorry but its like the worst one you can find honestly


like the lipstick is like wax,nailpolish is garrenteed to get clumpy,


fondation is pure oil,the only ok thing the have is the blush!!!
Don't really wear makeup, but i love lip gloss. I make a point to wear wet n wild lip gloss only.Been with me all these years!
nah
I don't think so. It is basically just cheap makeup
It depends. Their mascara is terrible - takes out your eyelashes and hardly does a thing.





Their eyeliner is my favorite though. It doesn't budge, at least on my skin. I can run around and play sports or even swim with it on, and it still look fine later.





But generally, it's not my favorite brand of make-up :/
I am in the industry and I can tell you that Value City has 2 lines..


One for general audience, one for ethnic and the formulations are tops, but the prices are not.





Wet n wild is junk
I like it!!! Its a good brand for there nail polish! well you should try it and see for your self because we could have totally different opinions then you!
No, it's not a good brand.


Only use that if you're completely broke and can't afford anything else.
No...I haven't used everything in their product line, but the products I have used, have not been of good quality.
no
no
I don't think it's trustable when it comes to skin care.


I would stay without any make up than using cheap ones because they can make my skin get old faster or can damage the eyebrows etc...
definately not. it's so sticky and gross!!
No, it's cheap.
well the lip gloss, eye liner , and nail polish is ok but other wise you gotta go with covergirl
no
It isn't bad, especially the eyeshadow and liner. The foundation and powder doesn't work very well, but I LOVE their bronzer.
I don't think so. But, I do like their nail polish. But, even if everyone says no you should still try it because you might have a different opinion.
yes, average quality at a cheap price.
No it is very low quality!
no it doesnt last and is really just for children.
Not really. It is pretty cheap and not very good quality. I like Cover Girl 鈥?it is a bit more expensive but higher quality.
yes ,it is great and affordable, also great colors i use it
It's horrible!
Well, at least their eyeliner is. I find it to work the best and it's definitely the cheapest.
IVE NEVER USED THEM BUT I DON'T THINK THERE GOOD BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY CHEAP
no way it sucks but if your broke it'll have to do
No, Wet n' Wild is a horrible makeup brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats