Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ART- whats the piece with CHAIRMAN MOW in makeup...????

Its chairman mow and another chinese man and the artists put bright makeup onto the pictures of their faces?





Sort of andy warhol style...


?ART- whats the piece with CHAIRMAN MOW in makeup...????
paintings for sale ....very less cost





hi my name is madhu


i am form India


i have 200 paintings with me i want to sell then abrod few people are buying then right now they said they are really beauty full


and i am starting a web site where i can put my paintings so that u people can see it and i want to keep a banner name for my project


i have planed the name


thought's (thought turn to things )


or we care


or helping hands





can any one suggest a good banner name for my project





if any one want to buy paintings pls feel free to contact me





work1hours@yahoo.com





ok








i will sell paintings for less only


pls feel free to contact me





my id is work1hours@yahoo.com





ph no is 91 9290283849





ok see u soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats