Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ideas for valentine face art/makeup?

So, There is the face art contest/make up contest on youtube I want to enter. But, I'm finding it hard to figure out what kind of designs to put on my face! I can't draw!! And, EVERYONE is doing hearts. We can ONLY use these three colors: pink, red, and white. *sigh* any suggestions? I NEED inspiration!!








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giU7ZMrps4oIdeas for valentine face art/makeup?
You should do something that tells a story, maybe.


Like mouth shaped lipstick kisses on your face.


or even a red handprint from a slap.





Maybe something to do with cupid?


Like arrows?


There are tons of non-heart things that are valentine's related.





I can't really give a definite answer.


Its up to you.





I wouldn't recommend looking like a mime though.


A lot of people are doing that, it seems.





Good luck!Ideas for valentine face art/makeup?
keep it simple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats