Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why is it that wet n wild makeup is cheaper than most other brands of makeup? Is it of bad quality?

Its great! It gets the job done. There was s survey done with makeup where all the makeup was labeless, and 70% of the surveyed people chose wet n wild over mac XD i Know wacked UPPP. Good luck %26lt;3Why is it that wet n wild makeup is cheaper than most other brands of makeup? Is it of bad quality?
I think it is because of the packaging. Report Abuse
Why is it that wet n wild makeup is cheaper than most other brands of makeup? Is it of bad quality?
It's really good! I can't believe it's sooo cheap! I use their blush brush as a loose powder brush and my goodness, it sure does get the job done! Same with the eyeliner(Liquid).
Thatz a pretty good question. I've heard people say that its a pretty good brand, and i thikn it should work pretty good. Good price too xD
I've used some of their products and they aren't that good.Their nail polish comes off in one day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats