Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anyone else use art brushes to apply makeup?

i have an art (like painting) brush set (never used for anything but makeup) with natural hairs and i actually prefer them to the mac brushes. they are sooooooo soft :) am i the only one?Anyone else use art brushes to apply makeup?
I've been using artist brushes for years, I have some great Bobbie Brown make up brushes too, but I love my art ones!Anyone else use art brushes to apply makeup?
i love using art brushes for makeup. Loew cornell brushes (maxine mops 270) are excellent. Especially the 3/8 inch which is identical to the Mac 239.
yep just for eye makeup!!





so much softer than makeup ones..





though this is coming form me who uses a felt tippen as eyeliner caus i think it lasts longer than real felt tip liquid eyeliner haha





dont mind me
wow i've never heard of that! but that's interesting :)


if you prefer them to the MAC brushes...


then i might just have to switch!








jk.
I've always used artist brushes instead of makeup brushes. They are normally softer and easier to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats