Thursday, December 3, 2009

I always see Mac makeup a big and wild if i went to a studio would they still be able to do a simple everyday?

light lookI always see Mac makeup a big and wild if i went to a studio would they still be able to do a simple everyday?
Yes.... and they do a really good job to!


If it wasn't for them I wouldn't know how to do my makeup at all.


I spent about an hour in there and they taught me everything from how to use different brushes to different looks for different occasions.





Highly recommend it to anyone who wants tips or advise.I always see Mac makeup a big and wild if i went to a studio would they still be able to do a simple everyday?
Yes. Just let them know what kind of look you're after (so something natural, light, not too dramatic) and they'll help you out.
Yeah...U just gotta ask em
yes, the girls there look so stupid with hot pink blush across there face and lime green eye shadow. it looks rediculous, like holloween, but i use mac and if you ask them for foundation, eyeliner and mascara and a light blush, they'll do it. i only use the foundation there, its so good, the girls just look like theyre blind
Yep,


they specialize in doing trendy, wild make up but they do fabulous natural looks too, all you have to do is tell them what you want.
yes, just get neutral colors. I use MAC's shadows, glosses and lipsticks yet I always have a natural look. Nothing wild and flamboyant.
Yes, they will do whatever you ask them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats