Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think about Wet n' Wild makeup?

I'm thinking of purchasing some makeup from there, like their benefit foundation. What should I get? Is it good quality? Does it make you break out? Thanks. :)What do you think about Wet n' Wild makeup?
I love Wet n' Wild makeup! Although I don't much care for their eye shadows... not enough pigment in them for me. But the lip glosses, nail polish, etc. are great for the price!What do you think about Wet n' Wild makeup?
i have wet n wild eyeliner the liquid kind workd wonderful n doesnt do nything to my face but wat i want it to do i say use it lol





help me plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Ive heard positive things from other makeup artist about this brand , that its cheap with nice pigmentation!


The lipsticks and glosses are suppose to be realy nice and same with the eyeshadow palettes
I use it and It is very good. It is cheap and a good quality makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats