Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What makeup and tools should I use to do like eye ART?

like Ryan Ross. Like I just can't use eyeshadow to do intricate things. How should I do this?What makeup and tools should I use to do like eye ART?
great tool to do intricate things would be a liner brush or even a very thin, small tipped paint brush is what I use. As far as the color to do it with I would suggest MAC eye paints. They come in a tube, use very little as it goes along way, lots of bright vibrant colors...


Also you can use thin drawing liner pencils and apply shimmery shadows and pigments over the top to give irrodecent looks and change the colors a bit...What makeup and tools should I use to do like eye ART?
im not quite sure but maybe


different color LIQUID eyeliners


would be useful.
I'll have to disagree with d.dub I dislike liquid liners, because if you are applying to the top lid especially, it can get smeared easily. If you are going to be using eyeliner, I would definitely%26lt;---(wrong spelling?) use a normal pencil eyeliner. Or you can use a liquid eyeshadow, and a very thin brush. Again careful of the smearing, and good luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats