Thursday, December 3, 2009

What stores sell Wet n Wild makeup? I cant find it at target or walmart anymore. 10 points?

Im looking for a liquid concealer by Wet n Wild that I used to buy at Target but yesterday when I went to buy it they didnt have any of the wet n wild makeup..and neither did walmart.





Are there any stores that have it for sure?


thank you.What stores sell Wet n Wild makeup? I cant find it at target or walmart anymore. 10 points?
They sell it at Walgreens, CVS, and Rite-Aid.What stores sell Wet n Wild makeup? I cant find it at target or walmart anymore. 10 points?
K well not sure what stores you have there but here are the ones at my city... London drugs, Shoppers, Rexalls, they willl have it for sure, im not sure why target and walmart wouldnt have them but maybe they ran out? try checking again just to be sure. And also try zellers, sears possibly, and umm the bay?
Many stores vary the products they carry by location, so I can't speak for where you live. But, around here, we have it at Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid.
I have found it in dollar stores, walgreens and some grocery stores.
Walgreens and probably CVS.
Walgreens still carries it.
cvs, rite aid, walgreens pretty much any drugstore. and albertsons
safeway rite aid walgreens
Walgreens I by it there.
Cvs at a cheap price
CVS has it
Kmart or CVS?
rite aid


fred meyers



CVS


Walgreens


RIte Aid


DrugStore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats